Protect those who matter the most with high quality, affordable cover designed to make things easier for loved ones if your not around to help financially.
TERM LIFE INSURANCE
-Term Life Insurance gives you cover for a fixed term and pays out on death or terminal illness
SERIOUS ILLNESS COVER
-Financial Protection if you happen to fall ill.
Life and Illness Protection
Here at Forces Solutions we are one of the specialist Forces Insurance providers that can scrutinise the market to find the insurance products that fit with your needs at the price you want to pay.
This means that we source you some of the leading providers and offer you the best advice and recommendations for you and your family.
Members of the Armed Forces can have restrictions on their insurances or in some cases premiums increase due to the nature of their job. Therefore, we have made this process uncomplicated & have already conducted the necessary research before they speak with you.
We continuously update our selected providers when new products and improved changes are delivered to the insurance market and is crucial for our clients in order to promote informed choice when it comes to selecting their life/illness provider.
Forces Solutions have built strong relationships with these providers and we are continually evaluating their suitability for those serving in HM forces to ensure you are covered when it matters the most!
When thinking about your life and illness cover it is important you discuss it with a military insurance representative to give you that piece of mind that you are covered under your current job role; we can advise you on imminent deployment and ensure your cover and monthly premium is suitable to your needs and your current expenditure.
It is crucial that the insurance is fit for purpose for the soldier and their civilian/serving partner or spouse.
Why you need Life Insurance
Life insurance is simply a way of ensuring your loved ones are taken care of financially should you pass away.
A good way to determine whether or not you need Life Insurance is to ask yourself 2 simple questions:
1. Would my dependants be financially stable on their own in making certain payments, such as the mortgage or daily expenses?
2. Would my death have a financial impact on my family including my partner and children?
- Gives Peace of mind for you and your family
- Knowing your loved ones will be financially protected should anything happen to you
- You can get cover at a set amount so if you only wanted to cover a set amount like the value of your mortgage
- Cover can be increased or decreased (Subject to Underwriting)
- With your Military lifestyle you can be covered if you are deployed
- You could be on cover as soon as you apply (Subject to Underwriting)